Wednesday, September 19, 2007

must get out

For some reason completly unknown to me I have had the strongest urge to leave Utah the past few weeks. I can't quit explain it, but sometimes as I am driving down the road I will think to myself "If I never have to drive down this street again I would be happy, I want new streets to drive down". I told my husband this, and I think he thought I was crazy. Maybe its the fact that many of my friends are moving or have moved out of state. Maybe I just desperatly need a change of scenery. My life is pretty monotonous. My husband works and goes to school full time so our amount of free time as a family is almost non exsistent. And the time we do have is the same few hrs every night. Yeah, can't wait for it to end. Luckily I have little Chase Emma. She is awesome. I cant wait for the day when J is done with school and our little family can hop on a plane and fly far away. There are so many places I want to go, and so many things I want to see. Its my goal to see it all. I think everyone feels this way sometimes. I have just been feeling it a lot more lately.

2 comments:

CKB said...

I'm an escapest too. Sometimes I want to get a job with Marin, so we can just pick up and fly somewhere cool at the drop of a hat. I used to go to St. George when I wanted to escape, and then take a drive to Vegas. But I am so sick of Vegas and St. George, I could scream! It seems like every trip we go on, ends up in Vegas. Boo! I have an idea, lets take the kids to Bear World one weekend. We will force our husbands to take a day off and we shall go wander the mountains of Idaho.

Starr said...

I don't think that's depressing. I always want to move to. But sadly, I never have! I want to try new experiences adn see new shit all the time. But now we bought a house and are having a baby! Chances have gone from slim to none on the whole move thing. I recommend going to Europe for a long extended vacation. But once you go then that's the only place you will want to go on future vacations. Read about our trip if you're bored @
wearesoouttahere.blogspot.com

<3