Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A DAY IN THE LIFE




So, today was a very unproductive day. I always start out with the best of intentions (clean the house, go grocery shopping, take chase to the park etc....), but it never works out that way. I even make lists hoping they will motivate me. They do not. Of the 7 things on my list today i only got 2 done. Picking up Chases perscription, and cleaning the bathroom. I didnt get to the bathroom until about 8 at night, only to have Chase pee all over the floor right before I was going to put her in the bath. Oh what fun. I took some pictures cataloging the unproductivity that was my day. Actually they are more just random pics of Chase taken throughtout the day (mainly because we got a new camra a month ago, and I dont use it enough). Does anyone else have those days where you feel like your going non stop, but not getting anything done?

3 comments:

CKB said...

I have those days a lot, but what I find I struggle with more, is keeping up with everything. I will clean the house spotless, do the laundry, get the kids ready, and the next day, I have to start all over again. I feel like laundry is a never ending battle, especially now that we have Wes. And I cleaned the whole house 2 days ago so that it would be clean while we were busy with Taysias wedding. The weird thing is, that we have been home for a total of 3 hours in the last 3 days and my house is a disaster. I am fighting a loosing battle.

LeDoux said...

haha. well, yes I do and it's happening right now. After thinking about all the things that needed to be done I decided that I should clothes shop online, but (again) I got very lazy and decided that even THAT was too much work. So, I decided to read blogs. And, it's becoming a lot of work so I think i will stop and stare into space for awhile.

Chad and Sara said...

She looks just like a little version of you, soo cute!