Monday, June 9, 2008

oh my...

a few things that bug me.
1: people who give me a hard time for having a child and working. first off, i only work two 5 hr shifts a wk, and second...gasp!....i totally enjoy it! it is SO nice to get 2 wonderful 5 hr breaks a week(thats how i look at it). so maybe if your giving me a hard time its because your unhappy with your life and so have to concern yourself with others lives :) just being honest.
2: any woman who still likes playing the "he said she said" game. it kills me when a 50 yr old woman (who shall remain nameless) trys to tell me what people are saying, or whats going on in so and sos life thats so pathetic etc etc. i have enough going on in my own life to keep me occupied. thanks though.

thank you all for letting me vent, i love you, and wed. night i will be watching sex and the city with emilee and anyone else who wants to come. it will be a fabulous night. fabulous.

5 comments:

Sophia said...

Yes I remember the shelf. I also remember watching on the security tape. Why does anyone give any person a hard time for working, I love in the real world where things cost money and so we do what we have to do for now. Do not even be bothered we all try our best to be good moms working or not, so there. You need to have my friend take some pics! She is the best!

CKB said...

Its like you are damned if you do, and damned if you don't. When I was working I got a lot of bad attitudes from people because I was working. And now that I don't work, I have gotten random comments from people who think stay at home moms are just big fat lazy women that have nothing better to do all day but sit around gossiping and getting their hair done. What I have come to realize is that no matter what you choose to do in life, there will always be other people who don't agree with your choices. So, all you can do is what is best for your family. Anyone who judges you is just a bastard.

CKB said...

p.s. are you going to the sex and the city movie? If so, I want to join you.

*Jane Lee* said...

AMEN Chelsea, amen!

Chad and Sara said...

Hilarious! I don't blame you for wanting to get out of the house and who wants to hear everybodies drama when your own is enough. I need to vent to. Mabey that will be my next posting.