Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

So, with Thanksgiving being tomorrow I decided I would get all sentimental on ya'll, and list a few of the things I am most grateful for.....
-Chase Emma
-my hard working husband
-my home
-my car
-my religion
-my parents
-my minnie sisters
-really good music
-baby einstein (because while watching it, its the only time Chase will sit still for more than 2 sec)
-my friends old and new
-my clumsiness (hey, it makes me laugh so i guess i should be grateful for it)
-the office
-arrested developement (thankyou nick and laura for making us watch it)
-my favorite quote from arrested development "I dont want no part of your tight ass country club you freak bitch"
-my ipod (how did i ever survive without it?)
-yummy turkey and mashed potatoes, and basically all things tasty
-dvr
-the dent in my forhead (it gives me character)
-chamoise sheets
-really good books that i stay up until 3am reading
-my daughters kisses (which are more of a headbutt)

I could go on for hours. I am grateful for a lot.
I hope everyone has an awesome Thanksgiving!!!

3 comments:

CKB said...

Yay! Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for tasty things too. And my favorite word from Arrested Development is "Analrapist".

Lizzy said...

Jamie! It is Liz Woodward - I found your blog through cute Chelsea's. Your little girl is adorable! I bet you are so proud. It was fun to read up on what has been going on with you...hope you dont mind! Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving!

Chad and Sara said...

Hey Jamie, Its Sara! Your daughter is so adorable. My blog address is chadnsara.blogspot.com We have to get together after the new year! Whats you blog address so I can add you to?