Sunday, January 13, 2008

slacker







So I have been a major blogger slacker. Since my last post christmas and new years have come and gone. It was Chase's first Christmas so that was way fun, although a little over stimulating for her. It was this experience that made me realize absolutley nothing good comes from her getting a million toys, few of which she will actually play with. She did get a bounce and spin zebra and we get a good laugh out of it everytime she rides it. We may have a cowgirl on our hands (but dont say that to Jamison, it will offend him).




She finally started walking!! yay! Actually I should say she finally started real walking. For about a month now she will walk but only when we crawl infront of her with a yummy treat. Today her little cousin some how miraculously inspired her to just start walking. What a munchkin.




Now, we are planning her first birthday, which is on the 16th. That year went by way to fast!!!

4 comments:

CKB said...

That picture of Chase and Jamison is so cute! She is bigger every time I see her. We need to get together and go do something fun!

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday to Chase! I've been waiting for a new post!

(am I a nerd or what?)

By the way, how do you like the new place?

Chad and Sara said...

Where did you move to? That pink sweater on Chase is so cute. She has such a cute smile. I am with Chelsea, we need to get together.

Starr said...

i love those zebras! i am waiting for my nephews to be passed down to Lennon. you should come over.

i love that pic of chase!