Sunday, July 13, 2008

The geese at wheeler farm are psycho


Lately I have had absolutly nothing to blog about, because absolutly nothing interesting is going on. Although we did have a slightly interesting trip to wheeler farm a few days ago. Um, I would not recommend feeding the ducks/geese there, unless you want to get your eyes pecked out. Chase and I went with some other moms in the ward, and the second we pulled out the bread we were surrounded and attacked. I was only able to get the one (not very good) picture of the incident because I was to busy screaming and trying to kick the geese away from my child. Besides the fact that you cant walk anywhere on the whole farm without stepping in duck poop. I dont think we will be going back.
Other than that we have just been having a nice lazy summer. Chase's latest favorite thing is sitting at the desk pretend typing, so we've been doing a lot of that, swimming, and jumping on the tramp (those are seriously her 3 favorite things) . Fun!


3 comments:

Starr said...

Birds have always freaked me out! I always stay away from them at Liberty Park. You should come meet me there one day, or we should meet at my mamas pool for some swimming! Let me know k. Email me your phone number.

Chad and Sara said...

Oh Wheeler Farm, I just remember it really stunk and there was poop everywhere from the animals. Some things never change. Chase is so cute! We have to get together soon. GNO!!

CKB said...

I am scared of birds. The flapping, it freaks me out. Also, I agree with the boat rental thing. Also, we do need to hang out, and it is Marins B-day on Saturday so lets get lunch or go to dinner or something.