Sunday, July 27, 2008

"What is the topic for today? Your pants?"

A few months back Staci,Chelsea, and I got togethor for dinner, and we started reminicing about the highschool days. Back then we had a quote book, and whenever someone would say something hilarious it would go in the book. At the dinner we were all wondering what happened to that book of awesome quotes.
Well, yesterday I was going through my old closet at my parents and I found this journal that Staci made for us as a graduation present. In it she put lots of pics, lots of quotes, and lots of 311 stuff (like the ticket the band signed when we went to dv8 to see them). It was a total time warp going through that journal. I loved it! I had totally forgotten about half the stuff we said and did. My favorite is the pic of us all dressed up at Chelseas house ( i apparently chose to be a sailer), our sophomore year around christmas time. I admit we were pretty dorky (could we have been anymore obsessed with 311), We thought we were pretty freaking awesome.


Some of my favorite quotes I found:
(only those that said them will find them funny)
"Where is the little man? he is the protector of the quotes" -jamie
"I wish that was a mating noise" -chelsea
"look at my finger" -bret-o
"oh la la wa wa la la" -chels and jamie mating call
"is this shirt see through? no it just looks like your tan line" -marin and otis
"let us go cause havoc" -everyone
"after the sur-gar-ey" -staci

4 comments:

LeDoux said...

okay, love these old high school posts!!!! love it! also, about Tommy. I don't even know if his name was Tommy. I remember that we made up a name for him. I remember that he DID NOT like it, but more than that I can't remember? I remember that he worked a lot and that he went to school like three hours away from where we lived. ???? I totally forgot about him and I have been in contact for years with Pete and have never asked him about Tommy. So, I'm clearly no help. And should up probably just wrote "I don't remember" on this comment. but, eh. I figured you would definitely want the whole long boring drawn out comment about not having any info.
xoxo

Chad and Sara said...

Love it! I can't wait for all of us to get together next month and do some more of this kind of thing. You have to bring that book for sure. Thanks for sharing, so hilarious!!

Colt Pride 2000 said...

Be a part of the Cottonwood class of 2000 blog!! Visit us at coltpride2000.blogspot.com!!

CKB said...

I love those pictures!!! I need to find my old pics. Ooh Ooh! I have an idea. Lets plan a girls night out and have everyone bring their old pictures from highschool and the early years of college!!!