Tuesday, December 9, 2008

July 16

On this day Chase will be exactly 2 1/2 years old. Why else is this date significant? Because it is the due date of Darby baby #2. Yes, folks I am pregnant (which will come as news to the few I haven't "accidentally" told).
This pregnancy has been an adventure. A grand puking adventure. I didn't realize how truly good I had it while pregnant with Chase (never getting sick and all). This time around pretty much anything and everything makes me sick. Including all foods, a few colors, almost all smells (isn't it insane how a pregnant women's sense of smell is heightened?), and being on the computer for an extended amount of time tends to make me ill...which is why for the next little while I may slack just a little on the blogging.
So, lets hope it passes!!! We are so very excited!! 7 months seems so far away, but I know it will be here before we know it!

12 comments:

Aimee said...

Yahoo! We are so excited for you. Chase is darling and I am excited for her to have a brother or sister.

I hope your sickness passes quickly. Seriously, we are happy for you.

Aubrey Leong said...

Congrats! Very exciting!!

CKB said...

Yay! Darby number two! Can I call the little embrio Theo until you know if it is a boy or girl?

TM said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Chad and Sara said...

Yeah!! I am so excited for you guys. I hope you feel better though. Since next weekend doesn't work for us I hope we can get together next month. I miss ya and we need to catch up. Congrats again!!

Lindsay said...

Congrats! (and good luck...)

Starr said...

I knew it!! I sent you a myspace email asking you! Anyway, CONGRATS :) That is awesome. I hope you feel better soon. I also hope you can't smell peoples dirty hair like I could. (I hope that did not make you sick)

Jessie said...

YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!

LeDoux said...

that's awesome, Jamie! i was sososo much more sick with my second pregnancy too. i hated it. it was the worst thing of my life. even the taste of grapes made me want to puke my face off. but don't worry, it passes.
xo

*Jane Lee* said...

WAHOO!!! Baby #2!!! I was so sick with baby 2. I didn't start feeling ok until 14 weeks. Hopefully you'll feel better before then. With Max (baby #1) I didn't have any morning sickness... I think being sick with baby 2 is just the universe's way of evening things out.

CONGRATS!

Sophia said...

Hurray! SO excited for you! Name it Sophie if it is a girl.

Leigh and Craig said...

Yay! You're due about 3 weeks before me!