Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Actually, I like snow.



Today it snowed ALOT, all day long. I loved it. Chase loved it more. We played outside. I attempted to get Chase's help in building a snowman, but all she wanted to do was eat the snow. Snow is yummy.
Living in Utah it seems that I should utilize the amount of snow we get more (does that make sense.) I was remembering many years ago when Staci and I took a snowboarding class for college credit and how much fun it was. We had a big crush on Kendrick, our instructor. We would also go snowboarding at least 3 times a week. You want to know the last time I went? Um, about 3 yrs ago. 3 YEARS. I will blame the last pregnancy and the current one. But it is my goal to next year get back into it.
I will also not be partaking in ice skating this Friday. Not safe for preggers here. But Jamison is going to show me his mad skills.

3 comments:

CKB said...

I like snow too. I would rather it be snowy and cold than ugly brown and cold. I want to take Stella skiing this year. And on Friday, I am so excited to see Jamison's moves.

The Buckley's said...

She always has the cutest clothes! I love it! Hey I am trying to send out Christmas Cards and I wanted to send one to you. Will you email me your address at kimmybuckley@gmail.com.

Emily said...

another good thing about the snow is how cute Chase looks in her snow clothes. I love little kids in coats, scarves, hats. way cute