Friday, January 9, 2009

At last

I have decided to post. But I will warn you, it will be pointless.
Let me let you in on a little secret. Sometimes I get sick of being on the computer. And yes, at times I get sick of blogging. But my husband has been asking me why I don't update my blog,so I decided to.
Well, Christmas was good and crazy. Chase got a kitchen set and lots of toys. New Years was pretty uneventful. Jamison and I just got back from my familys cabin, and that was relaxing. We are now preparing for Chase's 2nd birthday which is on the 16th, and I'm thinking to myself "didn't we just buy her a bunch of Christmas presents, now we are already on to the birthday?" Time flys.
I have still been very sick with this pregnancy, that is until my doc prescribed a heaven sent pill, which when taken pretty much makes me a walking zombie..but hey, I'd rather be really tired then puking 4 times an hour.
Also I just finished an awesome book, and am about to finish another one, which is so awesome its, like, life changing...but more about that later.
And thats it.
Peace.

1 comment:

Humanist mom said...

I would like to know what this book is.