Saturday, January 10, 2009

Everyone and Everyone you know should read this book.

I finished it last night. I stayed up until midnight, crying, eating up every last word of this amazing book. If you have not read it yet, please, please, please, go get it and start reading it immediatly. I wish I had the words to describe it.
If our next child is a girl I am seriously considering naming her Liesel, after the main charecter. I really think this is one of the most beautiful things I have ever read. Example: The story Max writes Liesel called "The Stand Over Man."
Are you kidding me? I read that and cried. I cried, and cried (but I am pregnant, so some commercials make me cry)...but still.
Just go get it, read it, then call me so we can talk about it.

5 comments:

Leigh and Craig said...

I read that book a few months ago. It's pretty amazing!

Humanist mom said...

I'm going to buy it monday.

Aimee said...

Couldn't agree more. I cried and cried too but am no pregnant so go figure?

Here is my review on Goodreads:
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/19063.The_Book_Thief

Radical Richmonds said...

hey prego! this is good to know...i was looking for a good book to read! thanks! how are you? lets play soon with the kids!

Radical Richmonds said...

hey prego! this is good to know...i was looking for a good book to read! thanks! how are you? lets play soon with the kids!