Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy Sunday


Its 102 degrees. I am thanking my lucky stars that we finally got our AC working yesterday.
All urgency I felt to get our house all unpacked and in order is gone. There are still boxes and things stacked everywhere. I have decided that once the basement is done (which it almost is), then I will take a day to get my shiz in order. I had this goal to get the house looking spick and span by the 4th of July because we are having friends over for a bbque. So much for that. I want to hang pictures and get some furniture painted people.
I am going to blame my laziness on the heat.
Now I am going to watch Madeline with Chase.
Happy Sunday.

P.S. This post should have been titled "spontaneous post with no point with random pictures of Cohen washing his feet". I am bored.

No comments: