Wednesday, July 27, 2011

"Sun is shining, weather is sweet. Make you wanna move your dancing feet"

lyrics from this song.

And here my friends is our summer thus far via pictures. This is what happens when I mean to post on this blog, then I don't. I end up uploading a hellofalot of pictures. Crikey that wasn't fun...all that uploading. So basically for your viewing convenience I have broken the pictures up for you in the correct category with very little text.

THE CABIN
(chase is there right now with my parents minus us. I miss her)




MANY A MARSHMALLOW HAS BEEN ROASTED IN OUR BACKYARD THIS SUMMER.



MOVIES IN THE PARK
Before this movie started there was a reptile demonstration put on my some nice fellow who's name has slipped my mind. Chase held a snake and loved it. She has a soft spot for all reptiles. I do not. See how the snakes head is resting on my fingers? Just know that my first instinct was to scream and throw the snake to the ground and run reallly fast in the other direction. It took a lot of will power to just stand there and act like everything was cool.





RED CANYON LODGE
I can't remember if that is what the lodge was called, but its close. We went up with Jamison's family and stayed in a little cabin right by the lake. Much fun was had. Water balloon fight. Trying to scare the nephews in the night.Hiking to the gorgeous view. Chase and Cohen dance party. Just to name a few of the marvelous memories made on the trip.




Nephew Gage, and Cohen enjoying the view.





Dave and Cohen. On this trip Dave taught Cohen to say "whats up bro?". Just tonight as I was putting Cohen to bed he said to me "I want Dave whats up bro". I think he now thinks thats part of Dave's name.






Cohen and Scott



CHASE SUMMER DANCE DEMONSTRATION





BUTLERVILLE DAYS



TODAY
I told Cohen there was a spider on my camera. Hence the look he is giving me.

Me and my boy porch sitting on a rainy summer day.


I love summer. Also, I shouldn't post so many pictures in one post. There is actually more summer shananagans I want to post, but I am pretty much over it for tonight. I suffer from an upload overload. Boo ya.
And on that note, good night.

1 comment:

The Airharts said...

Hello...We have been missing you in the blog world! You have so many good pictures-I dont even know where to start to comment on them. It's nice to see Scott home with the family-and all the pictures at the lake/cabin trip are amazing. Obviously I know how you feel about uploading tons of pictures..i do it weekly-I have a seriouisl probelm with taking too many pictures! What a fun summer you are having!