Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I hate moving. I am tired of packing up boxes. I needed a break, so i just watched "The Hills" online. Secretly I am addicted to that show. My husband makes fun of me when I watch it, which is why I often find myself watching it at 1 a.m. on the laptop. Also I just decided I really like the band Paramore. I dont often like punk bands with chick lead singers, but I really like this one. I just watched like 3 of there videos. I also just watched some movie trailers. I do not want to see 30 days of night. Jamison really wants to see it. My friend told me there is a part where a vampine eats off someones head. GROSS! Why would I want to watch that? Jamisons idea of celebrating Halloween is watching scary movies like 30 days of night. My idea of celebrating Halloween is watching Its The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. I tried to get Chase to watch it with me the other day, and she was not having it.
I need to go to bed now.

2 comments:

CKB said...

Stella is not so much into The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, either. I thought she would love it, so I rented it, and she was bored in about 2 minutes. Cory also wants to see 30 days of night. I can't do the scary movies anymore. I just want to watch Hocus Pocus.

Aimee said...

I went through this really weird phase of watching Dancing with the Stars. It was last season and I don't know what came over me but I wanted to watch every episode. So basically I know how you feel when you talk about "The Hills". I haven't seen it but I hear its addicting.