Sunday, November 23, 2008

I will never have those 2 hours back.....

Last night we went and saw Twilight.The best part of the movie was the Harry Potter preview. I will spare you all my explanations of why it was a horrible movie. I will say this though...I felt like I was watching a really bad soap opera. If you value your time do not see this movie (unless your a 12 yr old girl, then you might like it).
And yes, I read all the books, and yes I liked them, but this movie was one of the worst I have seen in a long time. Also some of the worst acting ever.

4 comments:

CKB said...

Really? You hated it that bad? I mean, I didn't think it was fabulous or anything, but I thought it was all right...

Emily said...

I love that you hated it, just think that's funny. I think I liked it because me and devin's relationship is so similar that I can really relate with Bella.... wink wink

The Airharts said...

Yeah!!!! I HATED it too! I LOVED the books(not so much the 4th) but I feel the same way about the movie. (painted white faces, edwards car was a hatchback???, everything was akward(sp), Jacob, edward sucking the venom out of her arm....ahhh I could go on and on)

CKB said...

we missed you guys this weekend.