Friday, November 14, 2008

The summer pictures









So, I have been wanting to post these pictures of Chase for a while now. We got them taken back in August. When ever I have had professional pics of her taken in the past it has been in the fall, so this year I wanted to do some summer ones, and I must say and I was so very pleased with how they turned out (except I had to scan them to put them on my computer, and the scanned versions don't do the real ones justice). Chase chose the day we were getting them taken as the day she was going to be as difficult as she could be.....so what was supposed to be a 1 day shoot, turned into a 2 day shoot. But Kelly (who owns Gallery Photography) is a miracle worker and managed to capture every single rare moment when she was actually being cooperative and happy. He took about 1000 more great pics, but I will spare you, since I am probably the only one who gets great joy out of studying every single one.

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

darling pics...Kelly did our photos the same morning he did yours. He is great, isn't he?

jamie said...

Lindsay,since your blog is set to private I cant read it anymore! My email is jdawnjuan@hotmail.com.....so you should add me!!!

Emily said...

I love those pictures. You would never know that Chase was having a hard day.

The Airharts said...

Wow-outstanding pictures! I love that close up shot of her!

The Airharts said...

Hey fixed your name button-anyway...you still never told me what month and year you got married.

Starr said...

Those are sooo cute :) Sorry about the cabin. Next time I will give you plenty of notice, K. We missed you there.

The Buckley's said...

THose pictures are so adorable. I love them and CHase is so dang cute!

LeDoux said...

so cute! i can't decide if she looks more like you or jamison? she's so darling.