Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Photography fascinates me

Yesterday Kelly Sansom gave some good Photography tips on Studio 5 (for us fools who have no idea what we are doing)...but the main reason I watched was the picture of Ms. Chase right in the center of the interview. I was very proud for those few minutes.
There are so many awesome photographers in Utah. It makes me want to learn.
Also, Kelly's wife is teaching photography classes. Anyone interested in signing up with me?





Some of the other photographers I enjoy are: Jonathon Canlas , Peekaboo photgraphy, Blue Lillie

and Scott Heffernan
and lots more but I don't want to bore the 2 people that actually read this blog (and who are probably already bored).

3 comments:

Humanist mom said...

Aw! How cute! I love it, and I love Kelly, he rocks. You should check out Simplicity Photography, they are AMAZING! When I have enough money, I am going to have them do my family photos.

Starr said...

I love my friend Duston Todd. He is awesome! I'm going to use him from now on. dustontodd.blogspot.com.

Jessie said...

JDawnJuan.....
I'm totally interested in taking the class with you! Do you know dates, times, cost????