Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Impressed

This morning as I was wasting time on my computer, I decided to check out one of my favorite blogs (cjane). On her blog she had posted a very enlightening (at least I thought so) video of a 20 year old girl named Rachel Esplin "getting grilled" about her religion by journalist Sally Quin. Rachel is an LDS (mormon) girl attending Harvard. I was very impressed with how she handled answering the questions. I work at a place where I am the only LDS person, and I frequently get asked a lot of questions, some of which I have no idea how to answer. Its kindof a long video, but I definatly think its worth watching, whether you are LDS or not. I especially like what she says toward the end of the video when she is asked if she plans on ever moving back to Utah. I think what she says about many LDS people living in Utah is very true.
Enjoy!

Day of Faith: Personal Quests for a Purpose - 3. Rachel Esplin from Harvard Hillel on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Humanist mom said...

I needed to hear that. Thanks for posting it.