Friday, January 1, 2010

SantaClauseAbbyHalloweenDay

That is the name that Chase decided to give her doll: SantaClauseAbbyHalloweenDay. I think she basically combined some of her favorite things into one word which she then gave as the name to her doll. Love it. I also love that she sleeps with her huge rings on.
Today is New Years Day. I am tired. We stayed up very late. We had fun plans for today and as we were about to leave Jamison got called into work..so me and the childrens migrated to the bed and I proceeded to take pictures while Chase jumped and Cohen tried to stuff his whole fist in his mouth, because really, we are bored.
Now they are both asleep, and I am bored.

Chubby fingers


Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

Leigh and Craig said...

I have those same jammies for Izzy. They are so cute!