Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas: The recap

Just looking at these pictures makes me exhausted. I swear one year Jamison and I are going to stick to our plan of just staying home on Christmas day and not going ANYWHERE...but crazy as it was it was still fun. Why, you may be wondering, am I holding a policeman nutcracker in the picture? Well, Jamison let Chase pick out anything she wanted to get me for Christmas and this was her number one choice. I think its awesome. It has handcuffs and everything.

Christmas eve at Nanna and Grandpa Coopers ginger bread house making.


All the grandkids recreated the nativity on Christmas eve this year. Chase was Mary. Cohen was baby Jesus. Ever since, Chase has taken to calling Cohen "Baby Jesus". Wierd.



We spent the earlier part of the day on Christmas eve at Grandma Mckenna's. This is Cohen trying to get Tokas attention.

Trying to open his own present, and eat the wrapping paper



Grandma gave Chase this tutu/wand for Christmas. Watching her twirl around in it is hilarious.


Christmas morning my Mom does a huge breakfast for everyone. Since there were lots of people this year they did it at the church. It was fun. This is me, Lindsay, and Michelle racing (can't remember what these things are called), but it was good times.

Santa brought Chase and Cohen a new wagon. Here we have Chase and Gaige enjoying it.


The only pic I got of the 2 munchkins togethor on Christmas

Christmas loot.

Cohen eating wrapping paper.



Since Chase is obsessed with "Princess dresses", she got the good ol Cosco dress up trunk this year. Shes wearing one of the dresses in this pic. I hope I can wash them because its seriously all she will were now. We rotate the 3 dresses it came with, and the tutu Grandma gave her. Gotta love it when your kids won't let you pick there clothes anymore....



Like I said, trying to fit in my Mom and Stepdad, my Dad and Stepmom, Jamison's Mom and Stepdad, and Jamisons Dad and Stepmom, plus all the Grandparents and dinners and breakfasts and brunches and lunches and parties...it was INSANE. But we survived and had fun, and are now enjoying Jamisons 3 wk break from school by playing lots of Wii and watching lots of Dexter. I have lots of catching up to do. That show is really good.

2 comments:

Humanist mom said...

I had to wash a costco dress up once when Stella fell off her bike and into the mud while wearing one. It held up nicely.

Also, lets get a post-Christmas party planned.

Jessie said...

Yessssssssss....I finally made it on your blog!
Thanks for sharing your Christmas with me!!