Saturday, December 12, 2009

Winter days.

I admit our days have been kindof lazy as of late. I blame it on the change of seasons. It seems like with the warm weather came the fun play groups (which we need to start again!!), and outings, but with it being bitter cold, I find myself not wanting to go out and about. Chase has mastered the art of climbing into bed with Jamison and I in the wee hours of the morning without waking us up. Secretly I kindof like it since Jamison leaves so early, I get to wake up with her snuggled up next to me. Then Cohen wakes up and needs to be fed, after which he joins the snuggle fest, and I pray for a few more minutes of sleep.
Perfect winter activity: Watching a christmas movie with popcorn and hot chocolate in a Santa mug

One bonus of the season is the good T.V shows. Chase and I enjoy watching So You Think You Can Dance. Actually I watch it, she practices her moves while she watches.
I videoed a small portion of it the other night. I wish I would have gotten more. She is such a spaztic dancer. She will be mellow, then BAM, the energy goes up about 10 notches and no one should stand in her way. These are some of her more mellow moves, yet impressive none the less. I mean have you ever seen a more perfectly executed twirl??
(warning:my voice is annoying, particularly when I say "shake it". If possible please ignore it)

No comments: