Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Like anyone would want to R her.

Tis the season for fun filled Holiday parties:). The friend party was this last Saturday night. It did not disappoint. Yummy food, and hilarious white elephant gifts. When it was my turn to pick a gift I was pleasantly surprised to open some raging hot pictures of Spencer...but unfortunatly Devin stole them from me when someone stole his gift, so I in turn HAD to steal the below T shirt and "R" horn from Scott (which were brought by Lara and Nick, best present ever). If you have never watched Arrested Developement (whats wrong with you?), then this present will make no sense, and you will probably find it not the least bit funny...but for those of us choice people who have watched it, this present is perfection. I will wear my T shirt with pride....to bed. The below pic (which I took with my phone since I forgot my camera) is the gift Jamison brought. A white trash framed pic of himself. Trust me when I say there is a great story behind the picture. It involves a Harley ride, a rain storm, and a borrowed jacket from a true blue Harley enthusiast.
All the gifts brought were hilarious (and I was quit proud of myself for coming up with the one I brought), but I didn't bring a camera, and I think most of them were only funny to those of us there...so moving on.

The other night I decided that what a fun family outing it would be to drive up to La Caille, since the Chistmas lights they do all over the grounds every year are amazing.
I was excited.

Clearly Chase wasn't. When I turned around and exclaimed "Chase look how beautiful!", she was out. Oh well. At least I had fun.


Couldn't not post pic of Cohen sitting infront of the Christmas tree. I actually wanted to post pics of Jamison playing soccer, but he wouldn't let me bring my camera to his game last night. Grinch.




Yay for the holidays, and yay for my Christmas shopping being done as of today!

Peace out.

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Fun party. Great pix of your kids.

LeDoux said...

oh gosh!!! that is one of my favorite lines from Arrested Development! seriously. i lovelovelove it.

also: I had a dream about you. you showed me how to lose all my baby weight by eating pancakes with a secret recipe. ?????? ahahaha.

MERRRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Lisa H. said...

oh man, wish we could have come to the friend party. i love that TWO people gave pictures of themselves...still wanna see those hot pictures of spencer. haha.