Friday, September 16, 2011

This is how today looks.

It all started at 1:00 am when my cellphone rang. Blocked number, and of course they hung up only to call back 2 more times. As usual, it took me a good few hours to fall back to sleep. It seemed as though I had been asleep for seconds when both of my children decided at 5:00am that it was time to wake up for the day, and nothing Jamison or I could say or do could change there mind. So today our day started at 5:00am.  To look at the bright side of things, its good the day started so early because we have lots of people coming over tonight for a bbque, and my house looks not so hot. So I got all my cleaning done by noon. I showered, and when I came out this is what I found:


Chase fast asleep on the floor. Cohen playing who knows what on the ipad. And yes, they are both still in there PJ's.
I am so tired. My basement still looks like a toy tornado hit it, and I just don't care. 
I just want to lay face down by my girl and join her in a mid day nap session.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

wow, i love your house. can you decorate my house when I get one? j/k no really. : )