Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thriller is the key to world peace.

Here we have my children doing what they do when they are bored in the car. Scream. I decided today that instead of stopping it I would video it.  And don't worry, I didn't take my eyes off the road. I just placed my phone on my shoulder so I could catch all the action.



And here are those same screaming children listening to Thriller. 
 
I will blast and dance to Thriller in the car every day of the week if it means I don't have to drive around listening to that screaming.

It never ceases to amaze me how these two can go from being the best of friends to the worst of enemies then back to the best of friends all within seconds. 

The end.

2 comments:

Aubrey Leong said...

haha that is awesome. When Brielle was a baby we would play "Seasons of Love" - Rent over and over for her. Not sure why that song did the trick but hey whatever works!

hannah said...

This post is HILARIOUS!!
As a side note...you should check out my score for the Thriller dance on Michael Jackson WII game....it cannot be beat!! :)