Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Book review

I just finished stephenie meyers new book, "The Host", and to be honest I was a little disappointed. There were parts I liked, but those were the beginning and the last 2 chapters. Everything inbetween I thought was fairly boring. Before I read it I heard from a few others how good it was......but I just cant agree. I did think the concept of the book was really cool, until Jamison and I watched Invasion last night and I realized that this book is the PG rated version of that movie. Keep in mind this is coming from the girl who liked, but did not love, the twilight series (although, I am thinking about re reading them in preperation for the next book).

2 comments:

CKB said...

I had a feeling I wouldn't like the Host. It just didn't seem sweet to me, and maybe that is because space men creep me out and I have no desire to read about anything that has to do with space.
I also added a few more things to my list of coolness.

Starr said...

Am I the only person that has not read a Stephanie Meyers book? Wait, don't answer that. I must try to motivate myself to finish one of her books!