Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The latest and greatest




Jamison: His life consists of working full time and going to the U full time. Being that I only get to see him for about an hour a night, I miss him. He is such a hard worker and such an amazing Dad. Seeing him with our little girl gets me every time. He has had a bit of a break this summer so he has been going golfing a few mornings a wk, and from what I am told, he is amazingly good. I am hoping Chase got his athletic abilities, because to say the least mine are lacking (although I have been known to bust some nice moves in my younger days haha).

Chase Emma: She is my little rebel wild woman, and I love it. She is hitting that age that is lots of fun and lots of work. I spend lots of time chasing her. I just signed us up for a kindermusic class that starts in June, so I am looking forward to that. I took her to the childrens museum the other day and she loved it. It was so nice to just sit while she ran around and played. She also loves the aquarium and the zoo, and basically anything that can hold her attention for more than 2 seconds (which is hard to find). She has started saying mama and dada, and fish.....which is slightly random, but whatever. She also just learned how to do a sumersault by herself, and actually get off the ground when she jumps. Its so funny watching her learn new things because she gets so proud of herself. I could go on and on about her for 10 pages but I will spare you.

Me!:Nothing to exciting going on here. I spend the majority of my time entertaining Chase. I work 2 days a week, which is actually kindof nice sometimes. I have started looking at it as a nice little break. The girls I work with have got me hooked on Sex and the City. I have rented the seasons, and watch it everynight after Chase goes to bed. I am hoping I can get them watched so I can go with everyone to the movie. The last thing I needed was another T.V show to get hooked to....but I cant help it!! I have been sucked in.
I am proud to say I have been going to the gym every morning (this is huge for me, being that I have no motivation to work out). I have sucked it up and dealt with the boredom of working out. Yay for me! I do have a long term goal of running a marathon. I have some runners in my fam and they have inspired me.
I have found a secret love of gardening, and I am still considering getting a tatoo.
The end.

4 comments:

*Jane Lee* said...

Bones at Southern Thunder on 21st S does a great job. :o) He's a 40-something year old man and he's awesome and very interesting. If he wasn't covered in tattoo's, you'd just assume he was a fun soccer dad. He kindof reminds me of Coach Siegendorf at C-wood. Did you ever have him? He taught Biology...

Ok, kindof random. What kind of tattoo would you get?

I wish I was motivated to work out. I don't like feeling fat, but I just can't seem to m o v e. Is chasing kids exercise? If so, mark me down.

Chad and Sara said...

Isn't having your husband in school so much fun, Not! What's Jamison going in to? When will he be done? Chad is done in April and I can't wait. Your little girl is getting so big and I've heard that kindermusic class is really fun.

CKB said...

I still think about getting a tattoo all the time. I really really want one, its true. If I could find the perfect image to display on my body for eternity, I would do it. I'm just not sure what to choose.

LeDoux said...

what kind of tattoo are you going to get. I've got some. and none of them are that good or even make that much sense. Like the initials of my ex-boyfriend. Or the four-leafed clover on my back. i'm very confused about why i did those. But, i don't regret them. i vote get one!