Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bear river lodge

This past weekend we went up to Bear River Lodge, and it was so much fun!!! I did not want to come home! I love vacations. I love being out of the loop. I love it when my only worry is, "what fun thing are we going to do today?" We had so much fun, in fact, that my parentals have decided to buy a cabin there:) For this I thank you bear river lodge. I Thank you.

Chase and Hailey torturing Grandpa

Throwing rocks into Mirror Lake

My crazy Mom deciding to take a break from the 4 wheelers and ride a dirt bike.

Good times in the river

Crown making

Joy riding
Zach showing off and getting stuck

Chase and Sawyer. She loves him, he tolerates her.

Chase and Dad on the 4-wheeler

It was cold.

5 comments:

Aimee said...

Ahh I looks so fun. I love weekend get-a-ways.

Aimee said...

*Its looks so fun.

Aimee said...

oh wait.... 2 mistypings.... It looks so fun...... ahhhh

CKB said...

That looks soooo fun! Remember how we wanted to go to Bear Lake last summer. It never happened. I hope Chasie girl feels better soon, and we should hang out.

CKB said...

Um...Can I invite myself to your parents cabin? I'll be really good, you won't even know I'm there.