Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Speaking of walking...

Are you aware that my son's feet are so chubby that I have only found 1 pair of shoes that will actually fit over his feet. One pair of sandals. I took him to Nordstrom to try and find another pair, and the sales woman was baffled when, no matter the size she brought out, his feet were to chubby to fit inside the shoe or strap.

I love when I am sitting in the living room and he comes waddling in from the kitchen with his arms straight up, and walking like he has been riding a horse for the past 10 hours.

Do you understand my desire to kiss his chubby cheeks/legs? It is almost uncontrollable.

Some days I discover mystery bite marks on Cohen's arms or legs. Gee I wonder who those are from???

Today I took my kids to Red Butte Gardens. I have blogged about this place before. It is awesome. I want to have a back yard just like the children's area. I am getting burned out taking the kids to the zoo, or aquarium, or Wheeler Farm. I think the kids are over it to.
Solution: Children's garden at Red Butte Gardens (or Grandma's pool but thats not open yet)
You can't beat a splash fountain, ponds, little maze, little play huts covered in flowers...I mean the place is adorable.
This is the beginning of the maze. Its a snakes mouth. Love the tongue.

I call this picture "big booty, big bosoms." I'm all "Look at this innocent Mom in the background...BAM, my booty, and look camera, BAM, my bosoms.

A flower bed.

Chase in the maze.

Chase playing in the splash fountain.

About these huge lizards Chase kept saying "these lizards are sooo cool".

Around the splash fountain are these snakes that spray water. Cohen got a nice surprise when he was sprayed while checking one out.

Solution to Cohen getting fussy: Give him Chase's thermos full of juice. Once he figured out how to suck it out he was good to go.

Me and my girl.

4 comments:

Leigh and Craig said...

This is adorable. I love your blogs and how cute your kids are!

CKB said...

Hahaha, you make me laugh! Bosoms...

hannah said...

I use to put my kid's chubby feet in Stride Rite shoes....it was the only thing that went around them. They have a store in the Park City outlets, cheaper then buying them from Nordstrom's. I love Red Butte. I miss going there with my kids.

Jessie said...

I covet your life!