Thursday, June 24, 2010

Where is Winona?

If one day you and I were talking, and you happened to randomly ask me who my favorite actress is, I would most likely tell you Winona Ryder. She is in three of my favorite movies.

Reality Bites.
Edward Scissorhands.
Little Women.

I think the whole shoplifting incident may have hampered her career just a little bit...but still I just love her. I don't know exactly why...but I do. Lets be real. I miss her. I want to see her in more movies. One of the only reasons I watched the latest Star Wars movie was because I new Winona was in it. I was just a little disappointed when it was only for about 2 seconds.

Come back Winona. I miss your movies.

And speaking of my favorite movies, I couldn't resist posting some of my favorite clips from said movies.




No comments: