Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Camera and phone clean up. Plus, the count down is on.

holy shabiz. There are a lot of pictures in this post. You know those peeps that post 1 picture and its sufficient? Well, I probably could have done that...but I didn't. Because I am so indecisive and can't pick 1 thing, I pick them all.
Deal with it.
Funny story: While I was posting pictures Jamison was attempting to give Chase a bath...in the back yard...with the hose. Awesome right? He told her it was time for a bath, she said she wanted to take a bath with the hose, he said "OK". I probably would have been like "no way", then she would have got upset and it would have caused this big drama....but thats what Mom's do. Dad's are just like whatev, its not a big deal. I wish I could be more like that.
Any who, back to the post. These are all pics taken in the last few weeks. My husband and our laptop have been holed up at his place of employment and his school as he prepares for his finales. And by finales I mean FINALES...as in THIS IS IT. IN 2 WEEKS HE WILL BE DONE WITH SCHOOL. Let us all do a toe touch in celebration. I know I am.
Anyways, what I was saying was I haven't scene the laptop in ages, and the desk top has none of my pictures on it.
Hello laptop. I missed you.
And now, for your viewing pleasure, 1000 pictures.



Wheeler Farm. Smells like cow *%$# but the kids love it.




A few days ago Chase was playing dress up. We ended up in the back yard with her on top of the stairs telling me some story about how she is going to climb the mountain to get to the witch and snow white. While she was telling me this story she was doing all these awesome poses. I had to get some pics. These are 2 of about 20 I took. And just so you know, in my family everyone makes fun of the amount of pics I take. Well in there faces when 20 years from now when my kids are enjoying that blog book I am going to create and are so grateful for all the pictures there mom took. BOO YA.



Chase and Hailey at the pool. This pic was taken when everyone was forced to get out because some kid took a crap in the pool.


I love this boy. He is such a boy. He likes to hide things around the house. I might go to get into the cupboard one night and find the remote control. I want to kiss his cheeks off.


Popsicles are delish.


The fourwheeler that Chase refuses to drive. She is scared. But my 1 year old son will gladly drive it. Its awesome.


Chase and Toka.


Funny story. We went to the cabin this last weekend. It happened to fall on the same weekend as Jamison's yearly Harley ride with his friends. On the way to the cabin we stopped in Midway to pick up Jamison's bro in laws Harley because its the bike Jamison usually uses for the ride. Long story short, the bike broke down...like 10 times right after we picked it up. This pic is one of the times. Jamison was SO bummed. He loves the Harley ride. They were even going to end the ride at the cabin since we would already be up there and swim and eat when the ride was all over.
We had to turn around and take the bike back, and poor Jamison had to miss out on the ride this year.
But...theres always next year!


Hailey and Chase fell asleep watching Coraline. I thought it was cute and picture worthy.


Gardener Village.


Random pic of Chase.


Hailey and Chase. They have been hanging out a lot this summer. Chase loves it (hopefully Hailey does to...)

Remember how I mentioned how we went to the cabin this past weekend? Here are the pics to prove. I kinda feel like we have been there a lot these past few weeks. That is OK. I want to live there. I will be a mountain woman and reside in the cabin.
I do not like this picture of me..but it was funny because for some reason it was extra dusty when you would ride the four-wheelers this trip. I took off my glasses and had raccoon eyes from all the dust. I should have posted pics of everyone with the raccoon eyes but I had to draw the line somewhere.

Chase, Jamison, and Hailey making bracelets. They do not mess around when it comes to bracelet making.

My boys.

Jamison directly after a ride on the 4-wheeler. Sunburned/dusty face. Hair sticking straight up.
One word can sum it all up: SEXY.

It was so dusty infact that Jamison busted out the goggles to wear while he drove the 4-wheeler. Do not be jealous of how hot they are. I think I am going to wear them as my sunglasses from here on out.
If you see a girl driving around in her car wearing goggles its me.
I repeat, don't be jealous when you see me.
(the helmet in front of Jamison contains Chase's head. My arm wasn't long enough to get us all in the pic)

Cute cousins in this incredibly beautiful meadow my step-dad took us to on the 4-wheelers.

I can't remember what this is called...this thing Jamison's doing. Its something you do when you can't get your ear to pop. Apparently it works wonders, and also gets all the wax out of your ear. I don't suggest trying it at home.
(also, that is not a cigarette in my Step-Dad's mouth. Its a match fools..incase you couldn't tell)

Nanna and some of the grand kiddies.

Chase caught a fish!! (with Grandpa's help of course)

Hangin by the river. Jamison is totally rocking the bracelet Chase made for him. I think its cute.

Here is the fish that was caught. It was released directly after this pic was taken.

Michelle and kids in beautiful meadow. They are sitting on the remains of a loggers cabin from long long ago.

Jamison and Chase picking flowers in beautiful meadow (which is totally illegal).

So, we drove the 4-wheelers to this cool area and carved our names in some trees. Chase kept telling me she needed to pee,and I kept telling her to try and hold it until we got back to the cabin. I mean, its hard being a girl and squatting in the forest...and when your a 3 year old girl squatting, you are pretty much doomed to pee on yourself, and I just didn't want to deal with it.
I learned my lesson. Basically when she says she has to pee, she has to pee. After her telling me like 10 time that she really needed to go and I just brushed it off hoping she could hold it, she looked right at me and peed her pants.
In my face.
This is the pic I tried to get of her running funny after peeing her pants. You can't really tell.

Check out the awesome turtles we made from rocks we collected.
We are so crafty.



I pitty the fool.

Smores are really good.

Chase and Hailey kickin it by the river.
The end.

Now I am going to watch So You Think You Can Dance.
I look forward to watching it every Wednesday and Thursday (maybe a little to much).
Kent kind of bugs me...but I predict that he will win this season.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

So cute! Love the pics and the descriptions! I love SYTYCD too! I like Kent, I want him or Lauren to win. Let's get together soon!

Sophia said...

What the What! Your summer looks so so great! Can we go to Red Butte next week? I really want to.

*Jane Lee* said...

Loved all the pictures! Your family is so cute and fun! I think our kids would get along. Let's hang out. Call me. I'm free all the time. Like really, all the time. Well, mostly. :) 801 231 3421. I realize it's probably not smart to put my number on here but for realz, how else will you get it? Anywho... Kent bugs me too. Adichekeh (sp?) bugs me the most though. He's a good dancer but he just bugs. Maybe Kent can just wear a mask and then he won't bug me so much.

CKB said...

I love your blog, it is my favorite.