Friday, July 30, 2010

This movie...I really want to see it.

There will be time in the near future (about 2 wks to be exact), when Jamison and I have time on our hands. Time to spend together.
I am requesting that a portion of that time be spent watching Scott Pilgrim vrs The World (trailer below). It looks real real good.
Real good.
We still haven't scene Inception...which is apparently amazingly good. I think we will use our time to see that also.
Speaking of movies, I am so excited for the next Harry Potter (pretend I sang the words "Harry Potter"). Thats how excited I am.
All the twilight movies need to just not exist. They are that bad. I guess all the millions of people that like them just didn't get the memo.
Harry Potter is king.



Speaking of movies with Micheal Cera, I came across this interview where he addresses the Arrested Developement movie rumor.
I hope it really does happen!!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Hoping beyond hope that an Arrested Development movie will happen.