Monday, January 10, 2011

Magic tricks and things.

Jamison doing magic tricks for the kids yesterday.(and yes we had a frozen pizza for dinner.)

Jamison and Chase cuddle while watching an old 80's Care Bears cartoon.

Left: I came upstairs to find Cohen with Chase's backpack on playing with her littlest pet shop toys.
Right: You would be surprised at what this kid can do on the ipod just from observing his big sis.

Chase plays with her favorite thing in the world (right now). Dinosaurs

Enthralled with her Dad's magic skills.

Even more enthralled with Dad's magic skills.

I love him.

I will eat your face.

Question of the day:
Where are we going to move in 4 months time?
Living in Jamison's parentals while they are on a mission has had its perks but I am so ready to have my own home again.
But where? where? WHERE?
I want to move to Maine, or Boston, or Virginia, or Hawaii, or probably just out of Draper.

3 comments:

Leigh and Craig said...

i love your kids. these are the cutest pics!

Humanist mom said...

Riverton. You want to live in Riverton.

Starr said...

No river ton! Salt lake! Then we can convince the bagozzis to move to us!