Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Just Dance.

Last weekend Chase and her cousin Hailey had a sleepover. The majority of the evening was spent playing Just Dance Kids. "Best game ever!", is what Chase has to say about it.

This is one of the many videos I took of them dancing. Nothing to exciting, just Cohen spinning around and losing his balance repeatedly like a drunkard. Thats what he does when you tell him to dance. He spins around until he can no longer stand. My favorite part of the video is the very end. Cohen starts clapping when the dance is over then tries to walk away but looses his balance due to excessive spinning.

(an added bonus is the fact that my finger is covering the sound on my phone for most of the video so no one has to hear my annoying voice/laugh. Also I don't know why I don't hold my phone horizontal when I take videos. If I did they wouldn't be long and skinny)





After a very long session of playing Just Dance Kids, the girls set up sleeping bags in Chase's mini tent, read books, had popcorn, then we gave them the ipod and they stayed up late watching movies.

Remember the days of sleepovers? Good times.

2 comments:

Leigh and Craig said...

I love that video. Izzy needs to learn to spin. She just shakes her booty.

CKB said...

Hahahaha, so funny! Cohen is trying so hard to keep up!