Sunday, January 23, 2011

"Special Days"

When Jamison and his brothers were younger, as in 7,8,9 yrs old, his Mom would take them on "special days". Each brother (there were 4) got a special day which included (among lots of other fun filled things) getting photo booth pics taken with there Mom.

After Marilee passed away we were going through some of her old pictures and I came across these gems. I was so glad we found them. Such great pictures of such a beautiful Momma and her boys.
Jamison's older brother David on the left, Jamison on the right.
We also found some of Marilee with Scott, Jamison's other older brother, but I can't seem to locate them on the computer.


I would love to continue this "special days" tradition with my own children. And if possible, we will most definitely add to the photo booth collection.

2 comments:

Lisa H. said...

those pictures are priceless.

my mom did special days with us, too, and we loved it!

Leigh and Craig said...

thanks for sharing all these photos of Mare. These are so cute! What a great idea