Monday, March 7, 2011

Cabin in winter



Jamison is attacked by the children.

Ready to go enjoy the nice warm hot tub, in the freezing cold high uinta temps.

My love and I. Please excuse my nasty hair. It is the result of wearing a beanie all day.



I have decided there is nothing cuter than a chubby baby in a motorcycle helmet with goggles on.


If you are like me, the first thing you thought of when you saw this picture was A Christmas Story.



Nanna and Cohen cruising on the sled behind the 4-wheeler.

Nephews Sawyer and Gaige.

Uncle Wade taking Ms. Chase for a ride on the tube.


I took this video because my nephew Zach (on the right) is awesome.
I love how he asks if he can borrow this particular game.

1 comment:

Humanist mom said...

Your blog should have a "like" button. Because I "like" this post.