Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Yes please. I would like to purchase one of every pair.

Let me start by sharing with you my love for Zooey Deschanel. I am not ashamed to admit that I kind of want to be just like her.
Then I came across this nifty video. It is part of the 2009 Oliver Peoples Eyewear advertising Campaign. Yes I am 2 years behind in eyewear awesomeness. Please do not judge me:)

this video + Zooey Deschanel = genius

Catch A Tuesday from Oliver Peoples on Vimeo.

I had never heard of Oliver Peoples Eyewear until I saw this. I am going to assume that their eyewear costs more than I have to spend....but regardless, I think I want one of every pair after watching this.

A girl can dream.

Awesome video discovered here

2 comments:

Lisa H. said...

i am totally obsessed with oliver peoples (and zooey). too bad i'm not rich.

CKB said...

Somehow your blog address was deleted off of my list of bloggers. I just realized I was behind on your blog!

Cutest glasses ever.