Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Alice in Wonderland

The plan this afternoon was to blog about our fun filled trip to the cabin this past week, and then describe to you the lameness that was having to come home early from the cabin so I could go spend my morning at LDS hospital today, while my doctor attempted to turn the baby, while it was still in my stomach, with her bare hands, while saying "wow, I am getting a workout". I am sure you can imagine how painful it was. I don't think I need to give any details. All I know is after going through that, that little man better stay put.

Right now there are more important things for me to post about....like the fact that I just read they have finished filming Alice in Wonderland. I love Johnny Depp. I can't wait until March 2010 to go see what I am sure is going to be a marvelous movie.

6 comments:

The Airharts said...

ohhhh this post makes me want to throw up...I can imagine what that must have felt like-it makes me want to stop having babies...oh wait-I already want to stop having babies...I hope he does stay put! I really am excited for you to have your boy!! You will fall head over heals for him! Anyway...

Emily said...

I'm so glad the turning went okay. I too can't wait for the movie want to go?

Humanist mom said...

Bruce Wayne plays by his own rules.

jamie said...

I think I will change the title of this post to "bruce wayne follows his own rules". I like that much better.

CKB said...

I thought I was so clever when I came up with that.

fancy ham said...

I can't wait for this show either! I also can't believe that you are almost due, I've been a slacker at Darby Times. Back to Depp, I saw Public Enemies, not the best but real good eye candy with Bale and Depp.