Friday, June 26, 2009

Lets just not go home.

Over Fathers Day we headed up to my parents cabin. Oh the joy and relaxation. We would have stayed longer if not for my doctors appt, and the fear I had of giving birth in the Evanston Wyoming hospital (that is the closest one to the cabin). We swam, we watched movies, we ate lots of good food, rode the 4 wheelers, and the list goes on. I thought I could handle a ride (who cares if I'm 8 1/2 months preg?), then decided it wasn't the best idea after feeling like the baby was going to fall out. Although I couldn't ride the 4-wheelers, my uncle brought up his polaris ranger, which, even over the bumpy terrain of the trails, was actually smoother than riding in a car ( I could be one of their salesman).
Chase had a blast with her cousins.
I was very sad when my camras battery died after only the first day, but I did manage to get a few good pictures.
There is the prettiest little pond/lake right behind the cabin with fish galore, but unfortunatly we missed out on the fishing part of the trip.
What I am trying to say is, it was just nice to relax and enjoy the great outdoors, but enjoy the perks of the pool, and big screen tv at the same time.
Sometimes its hard getting back to reality.

riding and swimming.

Throwing rocks in the river

Hitching a ride on Dad

Riding with Dad. I loved how the helmet squished her cheeks togethor. The best is when she would try to smile.


Home and exhausted after a fun filled weekend.

No comments: