Thursday, June 18, 2009

I should be packing, but instead I am blogging and craving oreos.

Tomorrow we are leaving for the family cabin. I have so much to do, and no motivation to do it...which means tomorrow morning I will be scrambling to get everything ready. Oh well. Thats just me. Thats how I roll. Always putting stuff off until the last minute. Our plan was to stay at the cabin until at least Tuesday, but turns out little boy darby is breech, and he refuses to turn (I swear its because he can hear everyone talking about it, and hes thinking "I'll show them, those fools think I will turn, um no.") So, my doc wants me back in the office Monday....and if baby boy still hasn't turned then I get to go to the hospital Wed., while my doc gets to do a fun little procedure where she trys to force him to turn. Please don't tell me how unpleasent this procedure is...I have already heard it about 100 times today. Trust me when I say I am praying he turns on his own.
Anywho....today was the good ol biweekly play group. We went to Wheeler Farm (which is apparently now just called "the farm" but I refuse to call it that). Chase made good friends with the goat and repeatedly told it "it ok goat, its ok". Guess the goat was sad.

Chase climbing fence to pet incredibly creepy horse.

Now its 10:44pm, and I am totally serious when I say I am going to finish the laundry and eat some Oreos with milk.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Good luck with that breech thing.

Eat some oreos for me too.