Friday, June 5, 2009

Its time

for flowers to bloom, for swimming, for spending all day outside, and for me to have this baby. I can only describe how I feel in one way...claustrophobic. I just want this child out of me. I went to my doc today and asked her if I was huge. She said, "no, you are totally normal for how far along you are." I didn't want to hear that. I wanted to hear that somehow there was a mistake and I was actually due today, right then. How can my stomach stretch any more? How can I do this for 4 more weeks? How? I now understand the appeal of having a child in the middle of winter (when ms. chase was born), you don't have to deal with the heat. Sorry for the complaining, today has been incredibly uncomfortable. I am very excited for junior to make his grand entrance, lets just pray it is sooner rather than later.





Why, you may be wondering, are there pictures of a little witch when it is the beginning of summer? Well, one of Chase's newest favorite activities is dressing up in her halloween costume from last year and watching The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. She can only watch it with her costume on. Its awesome. She takes after her parents. Our favorite holiday is Halloween.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Hang in there! We are thinking about you and your huge belly. I am sure it is bigger than normal. Your doctor doesn't know anything ;)