Thursday, July 2, 2009

What else am I going to do at 3am?

As usual, last night I got very little sleep, so around 3 am I grabbed Jamisons ipod and started checking out some of my favorite sights/blogs online. I found some great things I must say, and I just felt like sharing a few of them. What can ya do?
Now, I usually wouldn't post someone elses wedding pics on my blog, especially someone I don't know, but when I saw these I couldn't resist. I LOVE them. I love her dress, I love the pictures, everything!!

(I came across them via this blog. You should check out all of them. Maybe one of my favorite weddings I have seen.)

Also, I have been debating getting one of these headbands. What do you think?

(found via this esty shop, and this etsy shop)

I can't decide....

1 comment:

Aubrey Leong said...

I think you could pull it off Jamie.