Saturday, July 25, 2009

I just want to see Harry Potter.

Yesterday was the 24th. Our festivities included: Chase wearing patriotic sunglasses and necklaces, and jumping on the tramp with her cousins Boston and Sawyer (they had their shirts off, so she had to take hers off also). Cohen slept and ate periodically through out the day. We attempted to watch fire works, but Chase is terrified of them, so we ended up watching Chicken Little. It was a good day. A very good day.
One question remains....when do I get to go see Harry Potter??? Hopefully today. Lets keeps our fingers crossed. ( I have a bit of anxiety about leaving the baby, even for a few hours).

2 comments:

Sophia said...

Oh my heck! He is so cute! When can I come see you? I will bring a treat I swear.

Humanist mom said...

As soon as you feel up to it, lets hit Gardner Village!