Thursday, February 25, 2010

Habilitat: Saving the world one Darby at a time.

Well, the husband is back from Hawaii. I missed him. Alot. As I wrote in a previous post, his 3 brothers (one younger, and two older) are currently at Habilitat, which is in Hawaii. I guess a friend of his brothers made this poster and hung it all over the Habilitat premises as a joke. I think its really funny.
The main reason for the trip was so his Mom could spend time with all her kids, brothers included, because she is not doing well. I am SO glad Jamison was able to go and make this memory with his Mom, and spend time with his brothers (who by the way are doing SO good), and his sister. This whole situation has made me realize how important it is to not take the moments we have with our loved ones for granted. As I was laying in bed last night wondering where Jamison and I would be a few years from now, it hit me that really it doesn't matter where we are, as long as we are togethor. I don't want to sweat the small stuff. I want to enjoy every moment with my husband and my kids that I am blessed with. Its interesting how when you are confronted with the knowledge that you may lose someone you love, the important things in life all of the sudden become crystal clear.
Beckie (Jamison's sister), Marilee (his Mom), and Dave (his older brother) enjoying the ocean view
Marilee, Scott (Jamison's older brother), Dave (older brother), Randy (younger brother),Jamison, and Beckie


I love Hawaii. Hopefully Jamison and I will be making the trip togethor within the next few years:)

5 comments:

hannah said...

Great post! Thanks for sharing.

Aimee said...

I am glad they are all doing well but sad to hear Jamison's mom isn't doing well. I wonder what is going on with her?

I want to go to Hawaii too.

The Airharts said...

Thats a great picture of all of them! So great that they all got to be together for a few days! Oh ...I miss warm weather! These pictures make me crave the beach!

Jani said...

We are all so glad that they got to spend that time together. We are thinking about all of you.

Sophia said...

No I am not working at mac anymore, I am loving a little break from work! You will do great in your interview I am sure you will get it. That would be a fun department.