Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I ain't getting any younger

but I still got it. Chase and I had a high kick competition today. I am really good at the high kick, and the splits. I also still consider myself a very accomplished jazz,hip-hop, and tap dancer (even though its been maybe just a few years since I gave up dance). I mean, if you saw my moves you would be really intimidated, I am THAT good. Ok, so I mean, you might not be intimidated, you might actually laugh in my face...but whatev. At least I've got the high kick.
Wait, what was that? You want to come to my house and have a tap off?
Bring it.

7 comments:

Sophia said...

I love that! Did you get the job in kids shoes?

Sophia said...

The money is good but it is very demanding. Hard for a part time job I think. Although something like kids would probably be a little easier than aa huge department like shoes or cosmetics. Dresses would be pure torture, you would be bored out of your mind.

Aimee said...

With my jumping skills (or lack thereof) I can't imagine my kicking skills to be any better.

I had a friend work in the kid shoes dept of Nordstrom and there was a kid that came in with six toes on one foot. I'm sure if you end up working there you will have similar fun stories!

CKB said...

bs1?

Starr said...

I love the stance! You're awesome

fancy ham said...

Ditto Starr. I got your number from Jessie and will be calling next time I am at Woodstock, which will probably be Monday. Peace!

Emily said...

I didn't Tap but I did Clog so you do your wussy tap and I'll Old Lady Western Clog all over that!