Wednesday, March 3, 2010

That hair! Those eyes! Those chubby legs!

All three melt my heart everytime I look at him. I have never met anyone as happy as this kid. He will laugh at everyone and everything. And how, I wonder, did Jamison and I, who both have very brown eyes, end up with this blue eyed baby? Some hidden recessive gene I suppose. I just can't help but stare at him in wonder. And everywhere we go, we hear at least once, "Look at that red hair!!" Jamison says its not easy growing up with red hair. But really, I am SO glad that Cohen got Jamison's hair. That thick wavy hair. I am in love with it.
Everytime I change his diaper I have to squeeze those chubby legs. And how when I tickle his neck roles he curls into a ball and laughs so hard his whole body is shaking...nothing better. And the conversations we have, where he is speaking giberish, and I am saying "tell me all about it"...I love those conversations. He looks at me like what he is saying is so important. And that smile! Its so big his eyes close.

No comments: