Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Playing dress up, my daughters love for Dancing With The Stars, and the joy my son's chubbiness brings me.

When it is March, and its a blizzard outside, and we are bored.. the only solution is the dress up trunk. We had a good time with it yesterday.





Cohen did a lot of standing holding on to this. I enjoy his chubbiness.
I love them.

Ms. Chase LOVES Dancing With The Stars. We watched it last night for the first time this season. Honestly, I'm not to into it, but its worth watching just to record her crazy moves.

The End.


3 comments:

CKB said...

Oh my gosh, I am laughing so hard! Chase is so funny! I love the fact that she whips her head around and it almost looks like she is disappointed that it has to stop and can't go in a total 360 movement. Also, her moves remind me a lot of our dancing as kids. I love the picture of Cohen and Chase, they both look adorable. Lastly, Weston usually calls crocodiles and alligators "chomp chomp".

mel or kel said...

Oh, you are in trouble!!! So funny!!

Leigh and Craig said...

My favorite is the hair flipping!