Friday, February 25, 2011

Snow, Snow go away and come back never.

This morning we woke up to this. The snow falling. Again.
Do you want to know how I feel right now? I feel like winter drags on a little to long in Utah. And trust when I tell you that if we had the means ($$$) to move to a warmer climate, we would.
Our backyard mountain. Living on a mountain we tend to get the brunt of the snow fall.

This past week I have longed for summer days like....well I can't think of a word to describe how much I have been longing for summer days. I miss them like crazy.
I have been day dreaming about the picnics and bbques we will have during those summer nights in the backyard of our new house (the one we put the offer on. The shortsale). I should not be daydreaming about such things, because I feel like in so doing I am ruining our chances of actually getting the house.

Remember in the last post how I said short sales suck? Well, they still do. What if we don't hear back from the bank for like 5 months? What then? We have to be out of this house by the beginning of June, at the latest. So we press on, looking at lots of houses, hoping that if this short sale house doesn't work out, then something else will. Why am I even complaining about this? What a dumb thing to complain about.

Hmmmm. I do have cramps really bad, so theres that. That reminds me, did anyone else think 30 Rock last night was beyond hilarious? I sure did. And if you did watch, you will understand why me having cramps reminded me of last nights episode.

1 comment:

Jani said...

Thanks for the good laugh. Im over the snow too.