Monday, February 28, 2011

To The Cohenater.

Dear Cohen,
You test my limits every single day, but oh how I love you. I could make a list of 1000 things I love about you (including every square inch on your sqeezeable body), but for the sake of time I will just list a few of the things that make you the coolest Cohen ever.

1. The Legs Wide Stance.
I find you assuming this stance quit often. The stance is made even more awesome by the fact that your Dad was famous for this stance when he was a wee little man also. There is many a picture to prove it. My favorite is when you assume this stance in front on the mirror. I can tell as you look at yourself that you think you look awesome. NEWS FLASH! You do.


2. Your love for anything and everything electronic.
Many an old cellular phone has been handed down to you because of your love for electronics (thanks to your aunt Jessie and your uncle David). The best is when you pretend to talk on the phone. Your conversation consists of "Hi!" then you speak a few seconds of gibberish, then end the convo with a very quick "Bye"! You then proceed to slam the phone shut. The whole process is very matter of fact. And if possible you will then stick the phone in your "pock" (that is the word you use for "pocket".)


3. Your creative ideas for cup holders/coasters.
Why put the sippy cup directly on the table when it can be placed in a shoe first?
Genius!


4. Your Guilty face.
Makes me want to forgive you of any and all wrong doings.


5. When you walk around with your shirt on your head in preparation for bath time.


6. Your perma rosy cheeks.
If they are still around in October I am so dressing you up as Santa Claus for Halloween.


7.Your curly hair.
More specifically, the hair that curls up behind your ears.


8. Your recent love of performing and smiling for the camera.
Ever since you learned to say "Chesse!", not only do you love it when I take a picture of you, you also love to walk around with your hand me down phones, hold them up to anyones face, and say "Cheese!, take a pretend picture, then examine the pretend picture.


9. Your ability to eat yogurt many different ways.
There is the basic eating with a spoon way.

Or eat it with your hand way.
(look at that big grin with those big ol' Darby teeth. Makes me laugh out loud every time I look at this picture.)

Or the, what the hell! Lets just drink the yogurt way.
They all get the job very well:)


10.When you don't have a "pock" (aka pocket), you use your diaper as a "pock", obviously.
I mean, where else will you put that phone if you don't have pants on?


11. When your Dad gets home, you yell "Dada", and run into his arms. I will never get sick of seeing that.
(Of that situation, there is no picture.)
12. When you try to keep up with Chase while playing the Wii.
Hilarious, but again, no picture.
13. When I can tell you want to do something naughty and I say "no", you say "peeese, peese, peese!" (please)
That is pretty much the key to me letting you do it all.

Things I don't love so much:
1.Every time I ask you to give me a kiss you say "NO!", then run giggling the other way.
I just want one of those cute, lip smacking kisses!! You give them so freely to everyone else:(
2. Your willingness to sit and cuddle with Dad for long stretches of time, but when I try to sit and cuddle with you I am lucky if I get 2 minutes.



Love,
Yo Momma.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

I like the wide leg stance best of all. Thank your lucky stars for that awesome little man!