Tuesday, April 12, 2011

33!

You may know him as "J", "Jamis", or "Jamison". You may think he is in his early 20's. Lots of folks do. Little do they know, that this fella of mine turned 33 last week. 33 years young. Fabulous 33.

We celebrated with friends by going to Rodizio for dinner (as we have done the past 2 yrs. What can I say? My husb loves his Rodizio). Extra birthday bonus? Dan and Lisa were in town from Boston, so they kindly graced us with there presence. Friends from all over the country unite! Jamison is sad that we will be gone during the skate convergence. That boy could use some skate convergence with his friends.

Anywho, after the bday dinner friend celebration, we went to a movie. Not sure I want to tell you which one. Ok. I will tell you. Your Highness. We went and saw Your Highness. Yes, it was dumb, but were there moments where I found myself laughing really hard? Yes. Am I slightly dumber for watching it? Most likely.

Rodizio birthday celebration, 3rd year in a row.


We are such birthday party animals. We party with friends, then we party even harder with family. Doesn't get much crazier then the family birthday dinner. My parentals took us out to dinner to celebrate, and then a few days later Jamison's sister so kindly took the kids over night while we did dinner and movie with friends. Then the next day she cooked us dinner in celebration of J's and mine birthdays (mine is later this month). Chase helped with the birthday cake. I mean I don't mean to brag, but that girl can add sprinkles like its nobody's business.


Happy Birthday my looovvvvaaaaa.

P.S.
Our offer on the short sale house we loved has been excepted. If everything works out and we do end up getting this house we will definitely be needing a riding lawn mower because the back yard is HUGE. We joked about the fact that as soon as Jamison is scene mowing the lawn on the riding lawn mower, then he can officially be called an old man.
I just ask that while he mows on that riding lawn mower he wear cut off shorts, a wife beater, and a cowboy hat. That would be a sure fire way to get the neighbors to love us:)

2 comments:

Humanist mom said...

Happy Birthday Jamison! And congrats on the house! Housewarming party?

Alyssa said...

that's awesome about your house. I hope it goes through!!!