Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Glorious Sunshine.

When I was in High School, my friends and I went to St. George quit frequently. One trip in particular has always stayed with me. Back in those days we were all about meeting the boys, and on this particular trip we met two handsome rock climbers from California. Long story short, one of the boys found out we were on vacation in St. George, not there to rock climb, or hike, or anything of that sort. We were just there on vacation. Upon discovering this he said "Why would you come HERE for vacation? It doesn't make sense." He was baffled.

I am telling you this, because now every time I go to St. George I remember him and his comment. Thats all.

Anyways, this last weekend we headed up to the condo in St.George. It was 82 degrees. Then we came home to 50 degree weather and lots of rain.


Let me explain this ridiculous picture of me:
1. I read once that if you are in a picture looking straight at the camera you should stand up really straight, and try your hardest to elongate your neck and stick your face out, like a giraffe. Apparently this technique gets rid of any hint of a double chin in the picture. Apparently it also makes me look like an idiot. Lesson learned.
2. I took this picture in St. George because of the white shirt I was wearing. Jamison told me I looked like a pirate, then made jokes about my sun burn being from my time on the open sea.....etc. Just because ruffly things are sown onto the front of your shirt does not mean you look like a pirate. Get with the program husband.
3. And a special shout out to sclaraderma. Thanks for making my nose crooked. Your a gem.

Chase, Hailey, Cohen


Cousins/Bff's












2 comments:

The Airharts said...

Hey I have a white shirt with ruffles on the front and my Hasband tried to tell me the same thing..loosers! I like them! Warm weather is perfectly good reason to go to st george in the winter!

Anonymous said...

That sexy lil one in purple is sitting so ladylike. She looks a little spacey in her swimsuit her empty head is wondering why her pussy hadn't fucked yet